Keep your cards neat and organized with our Hero Dashboard for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth!
The trim determines the wood we use to make the top layer of your dashboard.
- Light: a light toned MDF.
- Dark: a dark toned tempered hardwood. Very similar to MDF, but darker!
- Deluxe: a beautiful walnut plywood. Finished and sealed with a semi-gloss clear top coat.
- Designed specifically to frame your cards - sleeved or unsleeved!
- Four easy to access Skill Card slots - for easily adding and removing Skill Cards during a gameplay.
- Four closed in Item Card slots - for neatly housing your Item Cards.
- One large "free space area" - with enough room for your deck, discard pile, and boons!
- One large Hero Card Slot -for neatly housing your Hero Card.
- No assembly required!
15.7" x 6.7" x .25"
Does not fit inside the core box. Stay tuned as we are working on a storage solution designed to house these dashboards!
- 1-2 Weeks (Light & Dark)
- 4-5 Weeks (Deluxe)
Important note: variations in wood will cause minor differences in every box. Wood grain, color, thickness, darkness of engraving can all be slightly different than the pictured examples.
We aim to use only the best, most beautiful pieces of wood. We hand pick each piece to minimize any imperfections or blemishes in our final product.